Tour de France 2013;Ride the Cols, Watch the Tour
Bookings now open for the 100th Tour de France 2013
Our plans for the 2013 Tour de France are now confirmed.
The schedule for the 2013 Tour de France 'Grand Depart' is in Corsica on Satuday 29th June. With an anti clockwise route the Tour will be in the Alps in the critical final week.
2013 Tour de France experience
- Sunday 14th July Arrive Geneva International Airport- private transfers to one of our luxury Chalets in the Chamonix Valley. Assemble bikes (professional assistance available) and possible shakedown ride
- Monday 15th July Col de la Colombiere, Col des Aravis loop ride approx 100km with option to add on the Col de Romme and the Croix Fry
- Tuesday 16th July 2 Col de la Joux Plaine, Morzine/Avoriaz ride 100km loop with the option to add on the Ramaz
- Wednesday 17th July - We will transfer to the Alpe D'Huez by riding over the Col de Glandon and then take on the 21 bends of Alpe D'Huez. Accommodation for the evening is at the summit of Alpe D'Huez
- Thursday 18th July Tour Day! The historic double ascension of Alpe D'Huez. The atmosphere will be electric. Prior to the race arrival you can descend to the Valley via the Col de la Sarenne and climb Alpe D'huez again to choose your spot to watch the double ascension. Post race rendez vous at the foot of Alpe D'Huez for transfer back to Chamonix
- Friday 19th July Tour Day! The stage finishes at Le Grand Bornand. We'll incorporate a ride to the stage including some Cols on the way.
- Saturday 20th Tour day! With the stage starting at the beautiful Lake Annecy, looping from the lake and finishing above Lake Annecy on Mt Semnoz. Again we'll incorporate a ride to the stage
- Sunday 21st July Private transfers to Geneva International Airport
- Transfers to and from Geneva International Airport
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin/triple share basis
- 5 nights meals with wine on a half board basis at a luxury Chamonix Valley Chalet. 1 night at Alpe D'Huez hotel with meal included (optional)
- Experienced cycling guide(s)
- Van support on non Tour days
- Lots of encouragement on the road, recorded Tour de France highlights, ride recovery in the Hot Tub and amazing food back at the Chalet
Tour starts and finishes at Geneva airport
What's not included;
- Flights to and from Geneva Airport
Price €1600 per person. This price is approximately US$2100, GBP£1270.
Can Wiggins defend his title? Will there be a Wiggins / Froome battle duplicating the Lemond / Hinault tussle of 1986? Without a doubt the 100th Tour de France is not to be missed.
Contact us with any questions.
Please click this link to book.
You can also follow us on Facebook for our latest information and news.