Alpe D'Huez & Mont Blanc Cols of the Tour de France
Both these weeks will definately go ahead
- Saturday June 22nd
- Saturday August 3rd (limited availability)
Alpe D'Huez...New for 2013 we've responded to guest requests and include Alpe D'Huez in our week of Tour de France Cols.
Your cycling holiday starts at Geneva airport and in an hour you'll arrive at our stylish Chalet in the heart of the French Alps.
Averaging 70km to 100km a day, we'll be exploring the Tour de France Cols of the Aravis, Colombiere, Croix Fry, Joux Plane, Morzine Avoriaz. We'll nip into Italy and ride the Giro D'Italia time trial climb Col San Carlo, and add on the Petit St Bernard.
We will take on the Telegraph and the Galibier before hitting the slopes of the cycling mecca of Alpe D'Huez. After a night at the foot of Alpe D'Huez we'll head back towards Chamonix over the Glandon and the Madeleine.
We'll be climbing around 2000M to 3000M each day encouraged by our support and motivation!
There is some flexibility in route choice depending on group dynamics, weather and road conditions. Contact us for more information.
Our tour provides one day off the bike (if you wish!) to discover the Alpine Mecca of Chamonix.
- Return transfers from Geneva Airport
- 6 nights at Chalet Annabelle in a double or twin room with private facilities. 1 night at a hotel in the Alpe D'Huez region
- Cyclists breakfast
- Apres bike cakes and carbs (usually a pasta salad)
- Hot Tub
- an amazing evening meal on 6 nights with Chalet wine selection. One night in the Alpe D'huez area is free to sample a local restaurant
- Vehicle support
- Experienced cycling guide
€1199 per person on a shared room basis (contact us for single supplement) This is approximately US$1600, GBP£975, AUD1500
Book week commencing June 22nd 2013
Book week commencing August 3rd 2013
Have some questions? please click to email or call us to talk through your 2013 Trip to the Alps.
UK 0161 408 5600
USA +1 (347) 474-7995
calls divert at no additional charge to you