Bespoke cycling holidays in the Alps and Provence
Customised trips in the French, Swiss and Italian Alps and the Mont Ventoux region, Provence; tailor made to your Group's abilities, dates and vacation time available, Ideal for Clubs, Groups of Friends and Corporate events
We offer customised bike tours regardless of group size offering complete flexibility. You may be a single traveller looking for a bespoke cycling tour of the French Alps, or you may have a larger group of 5 or 6, to a charity challenge of 30 riders.
- Region - we focus on the French Alps and the Mt Ventoux region. Many of our Alps trips we will ride into Switzerland and Italy during the Tour.
- Routes, distances and metres to be climbed - we cater for first timers to the Alps or seasoned mountain cyclists
- Length of the trip - if you are time pressed we can offer a trip from 2 or 3 days ideally close to Geneva airport, or longer trips to conquor Geneva to Nice in 7 days for example
- Accomodation type - we can organise traditional Chalet accomodation, to budget and luxury hotels
- Events - we can include events from our local cyclosportives in Morzine and Megeve, to the Marmotte and Etape du Tour
- A short stay focusing on such classic climbs as the Madeleine, Glandon, Croix de Fer, Galibier and Alpe D'Huez
- The classic Geneva to Nice dipping your wheels in Lake Geneva and the Mediterranean
- The Tour du Mont Blanc in a relaxed 4 days, or an energetic 2 days - 3 countries, 7 Cols, 9000M of ascent, 330km - an amazing circuit of Western Europes highest mountain Mont Blanc (4810M)
- Ride the Alps of 3 countries - possible in a 3 day short break or combined into a longer visit
Rider Feedback - click here
We have written a series of articles that may help you in planning your cycling trip in the French Alps and these can be acessed by clicking here
Whether you're a group of friends looking to tick off Cols on your bucket list, a corporate group looking for an Alpine cycling challenge, ride a cyclosportive in the Alps, or a cycling team looking to train in the French Alps, or a single traveller we can help
Whetted your appetite? Time to contact Mike by email or call us to talk through your custom cycling trip to the Alps.
France (+33) 680 926408 (Call, Whattsapp, Facetime)