Giro D'Italia and Alpine Training Weekend May 17th 2013
Watch the critical stage of the Giro D'Italia and get a taste of riding in the Alps
Over your 3 night stay we'll do some serious climbing riding the Alps and watch the epic stage of the Giro D'Italia on the mighty Col du Galibier. Will it be Wiggins in 2013?
We will climb such legendary Cols as the Colombiere, Aravis, Telegraph and Galibier.
- Arrive in Geneva Friday morning
- Friday afternoon local ride
- Saturday 110KM loop over the Col de la Colombiere, Col des Aravis
- Sunday early start to the Maurienne Valley to ride the Telegraph and Galibier, and then watch the finale of the Giro D'Italia stage to the summit of the Galibier
- Monday opportunity for a morning ride prior to transfer to Geneva for return flights
Our base for the weekend is our stylish Chalet in the Chamonix Valley, just one hour from Geneva.
- Transfers from Geneva Airport on the Friday arrival and Monday return
- 3 nights at Chalet Annabelle with breakfast and evening meal (with wine) based on 2 people sharing
- Packed lunch
- Vehicle support
- Experienced cycling guide providing tips and advice.
What's not included...
Maximum Group Size 11 cyclists
€599 (GBP£469, US$790, AUD750) per person based on a whared room. Single supplement may be available - please enquire
Extras at additional cost....
- Access to local English speaking Pro bike mechanic
Book now! Friday 17th May
Have some questions?
Please visit our guestbook
Co-owner Mike has competed in both the Marmotte and 2 Etape du Tour together with many other cyclosportives in the French Alps. He's more than willing to share his experiences and knowledge of the routes, events, technique etc.