La Marmotte Granfondo (cyclosportive) 2018.....
La Marmotte 2018 - ride the toughest cyclosportive (Granfondo) in Europe The Marmotte 2018 on Sunday 8th July. 4 night stay available (may be extended for Groups)
Join us for La Marmotte Sportive (granfondo) 2018. La Marmotte is likely the world's toughest cyclosportive, taking in 170km's and 5000M of climbing finishing at the summit of the legendary Alpe D'Huez.
The event sells out within 48 hours hence it's important to plan early.
In 2018 we will again base ourselves at the summit of Alpe D'Huez, minutes from the registration and finish of La Marmotte and are offering either a 4 night stay (may be extended for Group bookings)
Outline Marmotte 2018 weekend itinerary:-
- Arriving Friday 6th July (*Geneva airport flights landing 12.00 latest) for inclusive transfer to our Alpe D'Huez summit Chalet
- Saturday 7th July registration and shakedown ride
- Sunday 8th July - ride La Marmotte
- Monday 9th July morning departure from Alpe D'Huez to Geneva Airport for flights leaving 13.00 onwards
- 4 nights at Alpe D'Huez summit chalet. Free wi-fi, laundry facilities and access to bike tools etc.
- Breakfast and evening meal with wine plus afternoon cake and carbs
- Transfers to and from Geneva airport
- La Marmotte entry
What's not included:-
- 4 nights - EUR€950/GBP£840. Single supplement may be available.
Spaces are limited - click here to check availability and/or enquire about a longer stay for group bookings
*Flight times arriving at Geneva and departing from Geneva. These are very important due to the transfer time to ADH. If you cannot comply with these times please contact us before you book.