La Marmotte Granfondo (cyclosportive) 2017.....
La Marmotte 2017 - the toughest cyclosportive (Granfondo) in Europe? .... in the World? The weekend trip can be extended to a week in the Alps for Groups. The Marmotte 2017 moves to a Sunday 2nd July 2017. 3 or 4 night stay available
Join us for La Marmotte Sportive (granfondo) 2017. La Marmotte is likely the world's toughest cyclosportive, taking in 170km's and 5000M of climbing finishing at the summit of the legendary Alpe D'Huez.
The event sells out within 24 hours hence it's important to plan early.
In 2017 we will again base ourselves at the summit of Alpe D'Huez, minutes from the registration and finish of La Marmotte and are offering either a 3 night or 4 night stay
Outline Marmotte 2017 weekend itinerary:-
- Arriving Thursday 29th June or Friday 30th June (*Geneva airport flights landing 12.00 latest) for inclusive transfer to our 5* Alpe D'Huez summit Chalet
- Friday 30th June Alpe D'Huez hill climb (optional) -
- Saturday 1st July registration and shakedown ride
- Sunday 2nd July - ride La Marmotte
- Monday 3rd July morning departure from Alpe D'Huez to Geneva Airport for flights leaving 13.00 onwards
- 3 or 4 nights at Alpe D'Huez summit luxury chalet. Chalet Bergerac offers stunning spacious accommodation with both a sauna and hot tub. Free wi-fi, laundry facilities and access to bike tools etc.
- Breakfast and evening meal with wine plus afternoon cake and carbs
- Transfers to and from Geneva airport
- La Marmotte entry
What's not included:-
- 3 nights - EUR€850/GBP£770. Single supplement may be available.
- 4 nights - EUR€950/GBP£840. Single supplement may be available.
Spaces are limited - click here to email Mike to check availability and/or enquire about a longer stay
*Flight times arriving at Geneva and departing from Geneva. These are very important due to the transfer time to ADH. If you cannot comply with these times please contact us before you book.