Cols of the Tour de France in the Chamonix Mont-Blanc region
- Saturday July 27th
- Saturday August 17th FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday August 24th FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday August 31st
To maximise your cycling holiday in the Mont Blanc region we have devised a week long stay in the heart of the French Alps, allowing one day off the bike (if you wish!) to discover the Alpine Mecca of Chamonix.
Your cycling holiday starts at Geneva airport and in an hour you'll arrive at our stylish Chalet in the heart of the French Alps.
Averaging 70km to 100km a day, we'll be exploring the Tour de France Cols of the Aravis, Colombiere, Croix Fry, Joux Plane, Morzine Avoriaz. We'll nip into Italy and ride the Giro D'Italia time trial climb Col San Carlo, and add on the Petit St Bernard. We will also ride some of our local favourites. We'll be climbing around 2000M to 3000M each day encouraged by our support and motivation!
There is some flexibility in route choice depending on group dynamics, weather and road conditions. Contact us for more information.
- Return transfers from Geneva Airport
- 7 nights at Chalet Annabelle in a double or twin room with private facilities
- Cyclists breakfast
- Apres bike cakes and carbs (usually a pasta salad)
- Hot Tub
- an amazing evening meal on 6 nights with Chalet wine selection. One night is free to sample a local restaurant
- Vehicle support
- Experienced cycling guide
€999 (€300 single supplement) This is approximately US$1300, GBP£795, AUD1250
Have some questions?