Why choose us?
We are a Husband and Wife team living in the Chamonix Mont Blanc Valley centred in the heart of the French Alps all year round and have an intimate knowledge of the region. We made the Chamonix Valley our home in 2008.
Our cycling holidays and training camps are designed to ensure that you will have the cycling trip of a lifetime which doesn't cost the earth! With the majority of our trips using our own contemporary Chalet Annabelle we are able to offer an affordable luxury cycling experience. Indeed many of our USA guests comment on the high quality of our offering when compared to some of their own homegrown travel companies who 'parachute' into the region just for the summer cycling season and charge twice or 3x the price!
Mike is in charge of route planning and group logistics. He's the one you will be in direct contact with from your first contact with us. On most of our tours he will be joining you on the bike and having previously raced in the UK, his passion for cycling was reignited on moving to the Alps. His cycling career the second time around has seen him progress to completing multiple Marmotte Granfondo's and Etape du Tour's to winning his age group in local events. He's super keen to share his knowledge of the region and encourage you in your challenge yourself to conquer the Cols.
Jude is in charge of guest experience off the bike.
The Chalet is her domain, as is the Kitchen and you’ll be very well looked after :- from dietary requirements, providing plentiful food with a balanced diet in mind, plus free-flowing Coffee - very important first thing in the morning ! Post ride Cakes and Pasta Salads to to die for, hearty breakfast and yummy evening meals, you’ll not go home disappointed - that’s a guarantee! Jude will ensure the Massage Therapist is on hand, and Hot Tub at the ready...her organisational skills are legendary, looking after all those finer details, that really make the difference.
In addition we employ a local team to look after you both in the Chalet and on the road with our trips usually including road support by Kevin Worcester, pro bike mechanic, at Vaudagne Velo
Please click to visit our guestbook
- Most tours start and finish at Geneva International Airport Switzerland
- Airport shuttle transport provided
Bike storage and security
- Secure storage
- Ample undercover work areas
- Assistance & tools for assembly/dismantle
A typical day
- Healthy/hearty breakfast
- Cycling route maps and itinerary
- Team Vehicle/s & experienced on bike support
- Evening dinner at the Chalet or hotel depending on tour
- Access to kit washing/drying for all cycling gear
Services at additional cost
Tours using our own Chalet Annabelle
Chalet Annabelle - a modern chalet in a spectacular location in the heart of the Chamonix Valley, French Alps. The large patio windows, balconies and terrace afford spectacular views of the entire Mont Blanc Massif extending through the Chamonix Mont Blanc Valley.
- Five bedrooms, sleeps 11 on a shared basis, all with individually designed private facilities.
- Hot Tub with breathtaking views of the valley.
- Spacious contemporary lounge, wall mounted flat screen TV with satellite, DVD and Wii machine.
- iPod docking facilities and Wi-Fi throughout.