Why choose us?
We are a Husband and Wife team living in the French Alps all year round and our cycling holidays and training camps are designed to ensure that you will have the cycling trip of a lifetime.
Mike previously raced in the UK and reignited his passion for the bike on moving to the Alps. Completing the Marmotte and the Etape du Tour he's super keen to share his knowledge.
Jude's organisational skills are legendary and she's in charge of ensuring the trip runs smoothly and ensuring the food is exceptional!
- Most tours start and finish at Geneva International Airport Switzerland
- Airport shuttle transport provided
Bike storage and security
- Secure storage
- Ample undercover work areas
- Assistance & tools for assembly/dismantle
A typical day
- Healthy/hearty breakfast
- Cycling route maps and itinerary
- Support Vehicle/s & race experienced on bike guides
- Evening dinner (wine included) at the Chalet or hotel depending on tour
- Mid week washing/drying service for all cycling gear
Services at additional cost
Centre based tours from our year round base in Chamonix.
Chalet Annabelle - a modern chalet in a spectacular location in the heart of the Chamonix Valley, French Alps. The large patio windows, balconies and terrace afford spectacular views of the entire Mont Blanc Massif extending through the Chamonix Mont Blanc Valley.
- Five bedrooms, sleeps 11 on a shared basis, all with individually designed private facilities.
- Hot Tub with breathtaking views of the valley.
- Spacious contemporary lounge, wall mounted flat screen TV with satellite, DVD and Wii machine.
- iPod docking facilities and Wi-Fi throughout.
Thank you again for a great trip. Your hospitality, knowledge, flexibility, facilities and enthusiasm was refreshing and I will be recommending you both not only in print but to all my friends and tri club. I was really impressed. PC Cyling Weeekly.co.uk
Great time thanks for organising everything. RE Time Megeve weekend
Click here to visit our guestbook