BreatheBike.com is a trading name of SARL Breathe and Believe. SARL Breathe and Believe is subject to French law
- At the time of the booking, a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost is required
- At the point of receipt of the full deposit the contract commences and the ‘Tour Group Participant’ accepts the terms and conditions.
- Credit Card Bookings are subject to an additional 1% fee. Bank Transfers can be made direct to SARL Breathe and Believe- please specify remitter to pay all charges
- Upon receipt of the booking and the deposit we will confirm your booking in writing. Please check the details are correct, as you may not be able to make alterations at a later date
- For bookings made within 8 weeks of the commencement date the full cost of the holiday is payable at the time of booking
- The final balance of the total holiday cost is due not less than 8 weeks prior to the start of the tour. SARL Breathe and believe will make every effort to contact you for payment of the final balance however in the event that the balance is not paid and contact is not forthcoming from the guest SARL Breathe and Believe reserve the right to cancel the booking and the deposit will be forfeited
- After receiving your deposit and signed booking form we will send confirmation to you together with Tour Participant Information Sheet. This includes a rider profile which will need to be completed and returned to us 60 days before the trip
Cancellation by the client
In the event of cancellation, charges are as follows:
- More than 8 weeks prior to booked date: Deposit only
- 4-8 Weeks prior to booked date: 50%
- Less than 4 weeks prior to booked date: 100%
Bookings are accepted on a first come first served basis
Cancellation by SARL Breathe and Believe
When absolutely necessary and unavoidable, SARL Breathe and Believe reserves the right to change the accommodation type. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we also reserves the right to cancel a Tour. In this occurrence SARL Breathe and Believe will:
- endeavor to make alternative arrangements for accommodation of the same value if available, or if the Tour Participant prefers;
- offer a full refund of any monies paid for the tour
In the event that no alternative arrangements can be made a full refund of any monies paid for the Tour will be made. No other compensation will be offered.
SARL Breathe and Believe will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred in relation to the tour such as, but not exhaustive, airline tickets, hotels or other related expenses. Tour prices are based upon a minimum participation level and vary for each tour – please request at the time of booking. If our minimum participation level is not met we may need to cancel the Tour. We will inform you prior to the payment of the final balance if your trip is being cancelled.
SARL Breathe and Believe does not accept any liability for personal injury or death arising caused to any visitor and/or any member of the Group for their duration of the tour. This is not intended to exclude any statutory rights the Group and/or visitor may have.
SARL Breathe and Believe does not accept any liability arising or pay compensation for:
- any event which SARL Breathe and Believe could not foresee or avoid. Such events include war, threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, and fire;
- any cancellation, loss, delay or costs arising or connected with adverse weather or traffic conditions, avalanche, mud slips, slides and weather conditions and the effect any of these may have on travel arrangements, accommodation and activities;
- travel arrangements made by the Group or on behalf of the Group.
Catered Tours whilst based at Chalet Annabelle
- Unless otherwise agreed and stated at the time of booking the catered holidays will consist of breakfast, afternoon tea will be laid out for guests to serve themselves and evening meal. Tours of 5 nights or more, the Chalet staff will have one evening off and you will be able to visit a local restaurant at your cost.
- Local wines will be available during the evening meal and SARL Breathe and Believe may limit the amount available if guest consumption is affecting the enjoyment of other guests.
- Any breakages or damage to the property of SARL Breathe and Believe must be advised to a member of staff immediately and must be paid for.
- SARL Breathe and believe reserves the right to refuse transport to anyone who may compromise the safety of the vehicle, its driver and passengers.
- Airport Transfers - SARL Breathe and Believe is fully licensed for airport transfers. Where airport transfers are included in the price, this is based on 10 passengers and one transfer. In some circumstances we will use a fully licensed and insured third party provider for this service. Unless agreed in writing, the departing transfer will be no later than 10.00 on the day of departure and the incoming transfer on arrival will be no earlier than 13.00. Details of the transfer will be emailed at the time of final payment
- Airport Transfers – in the event that the free transfer included with the Tour is not convenient for the Tour Participant, SARL Breathe and Believe will offer to organise a transfer for the client with a third party fully licensed transfer company AT ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO THE TOUR PARTICIPANT.
Consideration of others
In consideration of fellow guests and local residents noise levels must be kept to a minimum at all times. If a guest is deemed to be acting in a manner offensive to other guests or staff, SARL Breathe and Believe reserve the right to immediately cancel the holiday and all monies will be forfeited.
SARL Breathe and Believe adopt a strict no smoking policy. A smoking area is designated outside the chalet where an ashtray is provided and must be used to dispose of smoking products.
No pets are allowed without the express written permission of SARL Breathe and Believe.
Holiday Insurance including cancellation cover is strongly advised. Insurance is NOT included in the price of the booking. IT IS YOUR REPOSNSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE ADEQUATELY INSURED. CYCLING HAS ITS DANGERS AND YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. TOUR PARTICIPANTS MUST ENSURE THAT THEY HAVE ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE COVERING CANCELATION, LOSS OF LUGGAGE, ACCIDENT AND PERSONAL INJURY. SARL BREATHE AND BELIEVE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH OR OTHER LOSS WHETHER FROM ACCIDENT, CANCELATION, DELAYS. THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE.
- No additional non paying guests are to be admitted to Chalet Annabelle without the express permission of SARL Breathe and Believe.
- SARL Breathe and Believe does not accept any responsibility for any accident, damage or loss to the person or property of the tour group during the tour.
- The Chalet/Apartment will be available for occupation from 16.00 pm on the first day of the Tour Period.
- The Chalet/Apartment must be vacated by 10.00 am on the last day of the Tour. Late check out may be available however this must be requested at the time of booking and charges may apply.
- SARL Breathe and Believe will endeavor to be flexible on these timings wherever possible.
- SARL Breathe and Believe ‘the Owner’ includes all associates and employees.
- ‘The Tour Group Participant’ refers to any member of the group designated on the booking form. And the signature of the group leader or tour group participant who makes the reservation, who must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- "Tour Group Participant" refers to all persons included in the reservation. The Group includes any change of names to the original booking. By making a booking the Tour Group Leader shall be deemed to have accepted the terms of these booking conditions on behalf of the Tour Group Participants details on the booking form.
- The Tour Group Leader is responsible on behalf of all other members of the Group for all matters relating to the booking.
Responsibility of the Tour Group Participant
Tour Group Participants have responsibilities to SARL Breathe and Believe and the other Tour Group Participants. Tour Group Participants are responsible for understanding the trip itinerary and selecting a trip in consultation with SARL Breathe and Believe that is appropriate for their fitness level, and to their interests. At SARL Breathe and Believe’s discretion, a participant may be asked to leave the trip if SARL Breathe and Believe feels that the person’s further participation may be detrimental to the individual or other Tour Group Participants.