Time Megeve Mont Blanc 2016 Cyclosportive (Granfondo)
Join us when the flag drops for the 2016 Time Megeve on Sunday June 5th. This Alpine cyclosportive is ideal for the time crunched cyclist. We can offer either a one night or two night stay
Time Megeve is an excellent introduction to Alpine cyclosportives and has become a key part of preparation for anyone looking to ride the Etape du Tour, Marmotte or Haute Route later in the Summer. There are 3 distances and you can decide on the day (even after you have started!) which route to take.
3 distance to choose from:-
- 90KM - 2000M climbing
- 120KM - 2800M climbing
- 149km - 3800M climbing
We are offering a 1 night or 2 night stay for the Time Megeve Mont Blanc arriving Saturday 4th June and departing either late evening Sunday 5th June so you don't need to take any holidays, or depart Monday.
- Return transfers from Geneva Airport
- 1 or 2 nights at Chalet Annabelle (single supplement available)
- Cyclists breakfast
- Apres bike cakes and/or carbs
- Amazing evening meal on 2 nights with Chalet wine selection.
- Guaranteed Time Megeve race entry (fee included)
- Time Megeve Jersey
- Dedicated feed station on Time Megeve day
- Pro bike mechanic (subject to availability)
- 1 night stay GBP£360 / €500 per person
- 2 night stay GBP500 / €600 per person
- based on a shared room including race entry. Single supplement available.
We will meet flights landing around 11.00 Saturday 4th June. For Sunday evening departures please book flights 20.45 onwards. Monday departures, flights from 12.00 ownards.
Book now with guaranteed race entry. Click here
Am I fit enough? What gearing should we use? We have written a series of articles that may help you in planning your cycling trip in the French Alps and these can be accessed by clicking here
Contact us with any questions for the 2016 Time Megeve or call:-
France +33 450 585672
UK 0161 408 5600 or 0203 349 5778
UK calls divert at no additional charge to you