Time Megeve Mont Blanc 2017 Cyclosportive (Granfondo)
Join us when the flag drops for the 2017 Time Megeve on Sunday June 4th (Date TBC). This Alpine cyclosportive is ideal for the time crunched cyclist. We can offer either a one night or two night stay
Time Megeve is an excellent introduction to riding a Granfondo in the French Alps and has become a key part of preparation for anyone with aspirations to ride the Etape du Tour, Marmotte or Haute Route. There are 3 distances and you can decide on the day (even after you have started!) which route to take.
3 distances to choose from:-
- 90KM - 2000M climbing
- 120KM - 2800M climbing
- 149km - 3800M climbing
We are offering a 1 night, 2 night or 3 night stay for the Time Megeve Mont Blanc arriving either Friday 2nd June, Saturday 3rd June and departing either late evening Sunday 4th June so you don't need to take any holidays, or depart Monday 5th June.
- Return transfers from and to Geneva Airport
- 1, 2 or 3 nights at Chalet Annabelle, Chamonix Valley (single supplement available)
- Cyclists breakfast
- Apres bike cakes and/or carbs
- Amazing evening meal on 2 nights with Chalet wine selection.
- Guaranteed Time Megeve race entry (fee included)
- Time Megeve Jersey
- 1 night stay GBP£395 / €460 per person
- 2 night stay GBP£495 / €575 per person
- 3 night stay GBP£595 / €690 per person
- based on a shared room including race entry. Single supplement available.
We will meet flights landing around 11.00 on Friday and Saturday. For Sunday evening departures please book flights 20.45 onwards. Monday departures, flights from 12.00 ownards. Due to our proximity to Geneva Airport there is some flexibility on flight times.
Book now with guaranteed race entry. Click here
Am I fit enough? What gearing should we use? We have written a series of articles that may help you in planning your cycling trip in the French Alps and these can be accessed by clicking here
Contact Mike by email with any questions for the 2016 Time Megeve or call:-
France +33 450 585672
UK 0161 408 5600 or 0203 349 5778
UK calls divert at no additional charge to you