Time Megeve Mont Blanc 2016 Cyclosportive (Granfondo)
Join us when the flag drops for the 2016 Time Megeve on Sunday June 5th
Time Megeve is an excellent introduction to Alpine cyclosportives and has become a key part of preparation for anyone looking to ride the Etape du Tour or the Marmotte. There are 3 distances and you can decide on the day (even after you have started!) which route to take.
3 distance to choose from:-
- 85KM - 2000M climbing
- 111KM - 2800M climbing
- 144km 3800M climbing
We are offering a 2 night stay for the Time Megeve Mont Blanc arriving Friday 3rd June (option to extend either side of the weekend - contact us for more information)
- Return transfers from Geneva Airport
- 2 nights at Chalet Annabelle (single supplement available)
- Cyclists breakfast
- Apres bike cakes and/or carbs (usually a pasta salad)
- Amazing evening meal on 2 nights with Chalet wine selection.
- Guaranteed Time Megeve race entry (fee included)
- Time Megeve Jersey
- Dedicated feed station on Time Megeve day
- Pro bike mechanic (subject to availability)
2 night stay GBP£500 / €700 per person based on a shared room including race entry. Single supplement available.
We will meet flights landing lunchtime Friday 3rd June and for Sunday evening departures please book flights 20.45 onwards
Book now with guaranteed race entry. Click here
Contact us with any questions for the 2016 Time Megeve or call:-
France +33 450 585672
UK 0161 408 5600 or 0203 349 5778
UK calls divert at no additional charge to you